- Over 50 ministers and deputies and 200 government officials at each summit
- Representatives from United Nations agencies and global development banks
- World ranked universities and academic institutions
- International education, ICT and innovation industry leaders
“One of the things I love about attendees of the event is that they are looking for real answers. Innovation Africa gives us the time and opportunity to get some real stuff done.”
Anthony Salcito – Worldwide VP Education, Microsoft
The results speak for themselves as, through engagement at the Innovation Summits, public-private investment partnerships valuing over $400 million have been made to advance education, ICT and innovation across Africa and the Middle East.
Each summit offered the unique opportunity to:
- hear presentations and panel discussions from senior representatives from government and education, ICT and innovation industries from the region and worldwide
- take part in round table sessions with key stakeholders from government and industry
- benefit from pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings with government delegations from each region
- take advantage of promotion benefits through exhibition space, sponsorship, branding and other marketing opportunities.
“This conference is the best one ever – this my 5th one! There’s an energy that I’ve not experienced before…
I’ve had positive feedback from all 10 of my meetings today.”
Marie-Anne Kleynhans – Managing Director, Edupac
“It’s been terrific to meet with so many ministers and discuss how we can work together.
We have had the chance to meet dozens of delegations over the three days.”
Kelli Campbell – President, Discovery Education